An archive of the future

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

[Author post] I'm on twitter now

Come follow me:
https://twitter.com/archivofth3fut
Posted by Archivist at 5:25:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

About this blog

I don't claim autorship of any content on my blog - I'm merely an archivist. All posts will have the name of its original creator, as well as the original date when it was posted. Please be aware that, due to the conversion method used (which I won't share), most of the content will be glitched. This shouldn't be a major problem though.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (16)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • [Author post] The end
      • I finally have my own home (originally by Luna in ...
      • I'm alive (originally by Paul in 18 January, 2231)
      • [Author post] I'm on twitter now
      • I am not okay (originally by Kat in 09 April, 2038)
      • Another terrorist attack (originally by Tom in 05 ...
      • Untitled (originally by Yale in 19 July, 2189)
      • Under control (originally by Anne in 04 June, 2233)
      • I feel like I'm sick (originally by Rebecca in 08 ...
      • Poem nÂș5 (originally by Gary in 25 May, 2200)
      • I can't stand it anymore (originally by Amber in 1...
      • boring day (originally by Uly, 2099)
      • Insomnia (originally by Helen in April 7, 2133)
      • Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson ROCKS!!!!!!! (o...
      • a bad day (originally by by Olivia in March 1, 2125)
      • Four photos at the beach (originally by Joey in Ju...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.